Here are some basic polices for using the University of The Bahamas Libraries;
1. A University of The Bahamas identification card is necessary for borrowing any library materials.
2. Students can borrow up to twelve (12) books at a time. Books can be borrowed for 2 weeks. One renewal is allowed.
- Library users must be registered with the library the first time that they borrow books or to use the libraries' curbside pickup service. You can make your first checkout go faster by completing the online library patron registration form on the libraries' website.
3. Overdue fines at the HCM and Hilda Bowen Libraries are as follows;
Books – 25¢ per day, for each book
Reserve Items - $1.00 per hour for each item.
4. You are responsible for replacing any books that are damaged or destroyed (beyond normal wear and tear) while checked out to you.